Decades of Experience
At the Kenny Law Firm, we are committed to providing you with the aggressive advocacy you need to overcome whatever legal challenges you face. Our firm’s attorney has over 20 years of legal experience in helping Illinois families and businesses manage disputes and has handled hundreds of cases.
When you meet with our team, we will review the facts of your dispute and identify potential legal solutions. Our goal is to resolve your litigation or complete your transaction in a manner that is consistent with your objectives.
Schedule your free initial consultation with our attorney by calling our number (312) 647-2483 or contacting us online.
Our Service Areas
Though our firm focuses much of its practice in civil litigation, we are capable of assisting both individuals and businesses in several other service areas. We will work with you to develop an effective legal strategy that will help you achieve your goals.
The Kenny Law Firm can assist you in numerous areas, including:
Insurance Disputes. When an insurance company refuses to honor its obligations after you
file a claim, you may need legal assistance in recovering full compensation.
Our team has experience assisting families and businesses with:
- Fire claims
- First-party property cases
- Third-party liability cases
- We can also assist you with excess verdict situations where an insurance company’s refusal to accept a reasonable settlement threatens your financial health.
Business Litigation. We regularly assist small- to medium-sized businesses with litigation
matters of all types:
- Intentional torts
- Breaches of contract
- The Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act
- Theft of trade secrets
- We can also assist new entrepreneurs with entity formation, contracting services, and outside general counsel services.
- Employment Litigation. We assist injured employees and small businesses with navigating legal conflicts involving:
- Personal Injury Claims. You deserve to be compensated for your injuries when they are caused by another party’s negligence or intentional acts. We regularly help individuals file claims involving automobile accidents, slip and fall incidents, construction accidents, nursing home injuries, professional malpractice, wrongful death, and workers’ compensation.
- Real Estate Transactions. Our team can give you legal guidance you need to navigate each stage of a real estate transaction, including purchases and leases for both residential and commercial properties. We can draft, negotiate, and review all relevant contractual paperwork.
Learn more about how our firm’s attorney can assist you by calling (312) 647-2483 or contacting us online.
Attorney James Kenny has been practicing law for over 20 years, dedicated to upholding the rights of individuals and businesses in Chicago and surrounding cities.